The Mountain-Plains Business Education Association (M-PBEA) is an
affiliate of the National
Business Education Association (NBEA), the nation's largest
professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and
groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and
dissemination of information for and about business.
- Winter Notes & Quotes now available
- 2015 MPBEA Call for Presentations - due March
Word format (fillable form) or
- 2015 Awards Nomination Forms are
updated - Deadline EXTENDED to March 1, 2015
- Check out new photos on our Awards page
and Photos page
- Congratulations to the following award
winners announced at the 2014 MPBEA Conference
- M-PBEA Leadership Award: Patricia Arneson,
Wayne State College, Nebraska
- Rookie Teacher of the Year: Matt Maw,
Lincoln Southeast High School, Nebraska
- Middle Level Teacher of the Year: Shelly
Mowinkel, Milford Public School, Nebraska
- Secondary Teacher of the Year: Dennis
Krejci, Tri County High School, Nebraska
- Post-Secondary Teacher of the Year:
Kathleen McCune, Mid-Plains Community College, Nebraska
- Collegiate Teacher of the Year: Lori Hauf,
Dickinson State University, North Dakota
- Supervisor of the Year: Laurie Urich,
Colorado Community College System, Colorado
- M-PBEA History
(pdf) - Thanks to Murleen Bellinger for putting this together.
Document will also be found on the About Us
page of this site.
- Check out the NBEA networking site at
- includes NBEA conference highlights and session handouts and
summaries. Webinar opportunities are also available.
Membership in M-PBEA is automatic when you join NBEA. Go to
www.nbea.org and click
the Join Now! link. You may complete your form online or print and mail
it. It is so easy! Contact your state or province for further membership
information. State Membership Director information is listed on the
M-PBEA Board page.
M-PBEA is comprised of the following states and provinces: Colorado,
Kansas, Manitoba, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
Saskatchewan, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.